Lead. Give. Serve.
Join a Group Focused on Growing Hispanic Leadership From Cradle to Career
The Hispano Philanthropic Society Fund builds leadership opportunities through education attainment and family stability
For more than a decade, the Hispano Philanthropic Society (HPS) has supported community middle schools through educational and mentorship opportunities, speaker series, and family support projects. We’ve also provided funding to a variety of local non-profit agencies that support middle school students and their families. In just the last five years, we’ve contributed more than $356,000 in support of programs to help our community thrive. We continue to recognize and celebrate the philanthropic spirit of Hispanics in central New Mexico.
The Hispano Philanthropic Society promotes Hispanic leadership in philanthropy through recognition, engagement and development of Hispanic talent to advance cultural prosperity in our community.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY and Benefits
Membership is open to those that make a positive impact through:
- An annual household gift of $1,000 or more
- An annual household gift of $500 or more, as a member of Young Leaders Society (age 45 and under)
- Annual volunteerism to HPS of 25 hours or more
- An Amigos Giving Circle member and an annual household gift of $250 or more directly to the HPS Leadership Fund
As an HPS member, you will:
- Have opportunities to improve lives by participating in hands-on service projects
- Meet and network with like-minded community members and business leaders
- Receive invitations to all HPS events
- Receive timely legislative updates on bills that impact education and business
- Have access to education, training and scholarship opportunities
- Be connected to mentors and learn about career opportunities
- Connect with Hispanic-focused organizations
- Receive news about HPS members and local Hispanic led businesses and community members
- Participate in conversations about diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and equality in philanthropy
Interested in joining HPS, contact Victoria Berroteran-Esquibel for details.